AMADA PRESS BRAKE SETUP & OPERATOR - Full Time
Tongrun International located in beautiful Bonham, TX, seeks to hire a press brake operator with experience in setting up Amada Brakes. Relocation package available!!
JOB DESCRIPTION: Operator capable of performing skilled work in setting up and operating a standard AMADA Press Brake (RG-80 and RG-100 with NC9-EX controls) to form sheet metal to precision tolerances.
- Sets up and performs brake operations on AMADA style Brake Machinery (to specifications of work orders and fabrication prints/drawings without supervision).
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings or fabrication prints as needed for accurate and safe brake operation.
- Applicant must be able to follow work order directions and safely produce required quantity of parts efficiently and within the required tolerance and cosmetic quality.
- Press Brake Setup & Operation: 5+ years
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints or mechanical drawings involving brake operations.
- Must possess sufficient visual acuity (correctable) to read instructions, safely operate machines, and visually inspect parts produced.
- Must perform light daily maintenance on assigned brake press equipment.
- Physical strength sufficient to lift and carry 45 pounds.
When applying please indicate your hourly pay rate requirements.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com